• Jennifer Bice of Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery
• Barbara Gonnella of Union Hotel Restaurants
• Alan Hemphill, fifty-year veteran of the wine industry
• Jonah Raskin, local author of Field Days: A Year of Farming, Eating and Drinking Wine in California
• Diane Peterson, food writer and editor for the Press Democrat and Sonoma Magazine
Reception includes appetizers provided by Union Hotel Restaurants and Redwood Hill Farm and Creamery, live music, and a silent auction.
All proceeds from the ticket sales, silent auction, and a portion of the wine sales will support the History Museum of Sonoma County.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Paradise Ridge Winery
Steven and Angela Gelber
Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery
Harry and Dee Richardson
Union Hotel Restaurants