We are proud to host our signature Wine Country Event, the popular Wednesday Evening Wines & Sunsets. Ongoing from mid-May through October, visitors are invited to enjoy mouthwatering wines, festive live music, local gourmet food vendors. All while enjoying spectacular panoramic sunsets from the winery’s expansive veranda and beautiful poetry terrace.
For Tickets – Click Book Online – ( Ages 6 and older must have a ticket)
Paradise Found Wine Club Member Benefits:
- For All Members Complimentary Tickets for 4 to each evening in May and October. Use Promo Code CLUBLOVE
- From June-September we offer Discounted Tickets of $5 per ticket for up to 4 attendees (reg. price is $10) Use Promo Code CLUBLOVE
- 20% Off wines purchased for enjoyment during this event
- For Aficionado Members – Complimentary Tickets for 8 & a reserved table one evening per season ($65 value). Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
- For Elysium Members – We offer Complimentary Tickets for 8 & a reserved table ($65 value) EACH evening all season long! Please e-mail email@example.com to reserve.
JOIN OUR CLUB
Important Guidelines for enjoying this fabulous event:
- On these special evenings our tasting room is closed and guests will find a wonderful selection of award winning wines available to purchase by the glass or by the bottle at regular retail price plus tax.
- Please be aware that only wines purchased at Wines & Sunsets are appropriate, no outside alcohol allowed.
- Groups no larger than 8 please.
- So that we may set up nicely for this event, please arrive NO earlier than 5:30 pm.
- Due to food service, no Dogs are allowed on these evenings.
- Sonoma County Evenings can get chilly – bring jackets to keep warm.
- We provide glasses for wine only – please bring water glasses and other picnic items and utensils you need.
- We encourage you to bring non-alcoholic beverages including water with you. We sell bottled water for $1.84 + tax.
Local Markets to Find Delicious Picnic Items:
For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to sharing sumptuous wines, stunning sunsets and unforgettable evenings with you!
Line up of Music, Food, and Dessert Vendors (subject to change but currently up to date)
July 19th – Music: Honey B & the Pollinators Food: Zazu Black Piglet Dessert: Cookie Take a Bite
July 26th – Music: Rosetown Ramblers Food: Foodie Farmhouse Dessert: Master Piece Cakes
Aug 2nd – Music: The Incognito Band Food: Falafel Fix Dessert: Recherche du Plasir
Aug 9th – Music: Blues Burners Food: Worth Our Weight Dessert: Coldstone Creamery
Aug 16th – Music: Da Puna Bruddah Food: Foodie Farmhouse Dessert: Patisserie Angelica
Aug 23rd – Music: Honey B & the Pollinators Food: Nellie’s Oysters Dessert: Master Piece Cakes
Aug 30th – Music: Rosetown Ramblers Food: The Wurst Grill Dessert: Cookie Take a Bite
Sept 6th – Music: Carlos Herrera Band Food: El Coyote Taco Truck Dessert: Coldstone Creamery
Sept 13th – Music: The Incognito Band Food: Tips Tri Tip Trolley Dessert: Cookie Take a Bite
Sept 20th – Music: The Blues Burners Food: The Wurst Grill Dessert: Coldstone Creamery
Sept 27th – Music: Honey B and The Pollinators Food and Dessert: The Girl & the Fig’s Fig Rig
Oct. 4th – Music: Solid Air Food: Nellie’s Oysters Dessert: Master Piece Cakes
Oct. 11th – Music: Rosetown Ramblers Food and Dessert: The Girl & the Fig’s Fig Rig
Oct. 18th – Music: Carlos Herrera Band Food: Foodie Farmhouse Dessert: Cookie Take a Bite
Oct. 25th – Music: The Blues Burners Food: Tips Tri Tip Trolley Dessert: Coldstone Creamery