Harvest Vegetable Frittata
Makes lunch for 6 or 32 small hors d’oeuvres Here is a great “make-ahead” dish that can be done earlier in the day or the day before and then reheated last minute. It is great room temp or warm. Use any selection of garden fresh vegetables or cheese you have available.. You can serve it on its own, or top it with a dice of juicy, sweet heirloom tomatoes.
Write a review
- 3 each, garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup plus 1Tablepsoon, diced onion
- 1/2 each green pepper, seed removed and diced
- 1/2 each red bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 pound butternut squash, diced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 each eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Paradise Ridge Chardonnay
- to taste, hot pepper sauce
- to taste, salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh herbs, oregano, basil, thyme
- 1 cup soft bread cut into small cubes
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup white cheddar, grated
- Sauté the garlic and vegetables in the olive oil until softened. Beat together the eggs, cream, cream cheese, wine, hot pepper sauce and seasoning and then blend in the cubed bread and cream cheese. Stir in sautéed vegetables. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Pour the egg mixture into a baking dish and top with the Cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for about 25-35 minutes or until set.
- Chef Bruce Riezenman
- Park Avenue Catering
- August 2015
- Eat well!
By Chef Bruce Riezenman
Paradise Ridge Winery https://prwinery.com/
Harvest Vegetable Frittata was last modified: February 9th, 2016 by Optirev
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Join our Newsletter
Kenwood Tasting Room
8860 Sonoma Highway,
Phone: (707) 282-9020
Russian River Valley Estate
4545 Thomas Lake Harris Drive
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
E-mail: [email protected]
Tasting Room Hours
Hours: 11am to 6pm