You are most gracious, I am tempted to say that Paradise Ridge Winery’s customer service is as phenomenal as its wine, but I can’t drink your wonderful customer service. You’ve won a lover of fine wines future business. Thank you again
This place has the feel of an insider’s secret…it’s well worth the effort to find.
This actually is Paradise…. Our guests were so amazed at how beautiful everything was. We were all able to enjoy the scenery of the day, the sunset, and the glory of the lights at night. It doesn’t get much better than this! Thank you Paradise Ridge for a beautiful wedding.
Our June wedding was simply a dream come true. We will forever be grateful for your kind hospitality. Paradise Ridge will be a special destination for us forever.
Visitors are encouraged to wander down from the tasting room and then meander in no particular order among natural paths lined only in low fieldstones smothered with moss.
The view from the terrace is like a painting, layered with greens and golds, gradually blending into deeper earth tones and finally fading to hazy purple hues at the horizon.
Top 5 Most Romantic Wineries in Sonoma & Napa
Everything was flawlessly executed and surpassed our expectations… The wine was outstanding; the venue was beautiful and intimate, both inside and outside; and the ambiance lent itself to the best wedding, reception, dinner, and party in the history of mankind.
A visit to Paradise Ridge Winery in the daytime is lovely. On summer nights with the view and the sunset, it’s a special treat
Thank you all for all your hard work in putting together what forever in our hearts will be the best day of our lives.
At Paradise Ridge for more than 30 years, we have been taking action to be conscientious stewards of the land. Our family farms the estate using sustainable practices. The hope is that the land will be past down from generation to generation. Of the 155 hillside acres, only 15 acres are planted to vines. The native oaks and other natural environs provide a sanctuary for the surrounding wildlife. Our goal of sustainability continues to influence every decision we make.
In the Vineyard
In December 2016 the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance certified the Paradise Ridge Estate Vineyards as Sustainable.
On the estate, we water our vineyards in response to the needs, as opposed to a set regime of irrigation. Our irrigation system allows us to pinpoint specific zones and to water only those areas as needed, as opposed to the entire block. This allows us to irrigate far more efficiently and save hundreds of thousands of gallons of water per year.
During drought years, it is important to water the vines in winter to allow the root system to deepen and spread, so that when vines awake in the spring they will be strong and vibrant. Our access to estate lake water allows us to soak the vines in December and January (when needed), ensuring healthy vines.
- We use a high-pressure washer for all barrel washing. Roughly 30 gallons of water is being saved with each barrel washed. This cuts our monthly water consumption by 2,500 gallons.
- We also use the washer to clean and sanitize our stainless steel tanks. This further reduces our water consumption by 1,000 – 4,000 gallons each month.
- These measures allow us to preserve the precious commodity of water, while also helping to save electricity necessary to move this water around. Cumulatively, we are saving 6,500 gallons of water a month or 78,000 gallons of water a year.
Environmental responsibility also includes:
- Installing and using solar power.
- Using sustainable materials in the vineyards & winery.
- Sourcing local products when possible.
- Recommending event vendors who are Sonoma County neighbors.
From water to weddings, we think and act locally and sustainably.
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Join our Newsletter
Kenwood Tasting Room
Russian River Valley Estate
Santa Rosa, CA
Tasting Room Hours
Hours: 11am to 6pm