One of the Top 10 Cellar Doors (Tasting Rooms) in California
This place has the feel of an insider’s secret…it’s well worth the effort to find.
This Sliver of Sonoma Paradise delivers a dose of art, history, nature and fine wines in one stop
At the intimate Paradise Ridge tasting room in Kenwood, tasting room manager Annette McDonnell, a former chef, likes to guide visitors through a 75-minute sensory wine and food exercise with the goal of helping them relax about pairing
Chosen as “The Best Wine Country Picnics – Best View
Paradise Ridge is a haven where locals and visitors come to savor the wonderful wines, bring their friends, and take in breathtaking views of the Russian River Valley vineyards and far beyond.
A visit to Paradise Ridge Winery in the daytime is lovely. On summer nights with the view and the sunset, it’s a special treat
The view from the terrace is like a painting, layered with greens and golds, gradually blending into deeper earth tones and finally fading to hazy purple hues at the horizon.
As lizards scamper about and red tailed hawks fly above, visitors can spend as little as 10 minutes or as much time as they like.
Visitors are encouraged to wander down from the tasting room and then meander in no particular order among natural paths lined only in low fieldstones smothered with moss.
- Wine Club Vineyard Tour & Tastings – Saturdays & Sundays at 10:30 & 2:00 by reservation only
- Wine Club Picnics – Saturdays & Sundays from 12:30 to 2:00 by reservation only
- Marijke’s Grove Sculpture Garden – Weekends 11 to 4
You are invited to savor:
- Wine Tasting
- Group Tours & Tastings by reservation
- Herb and Wine Sensory Garden & Pairings
- Artisan Chocolate & Wine Pairing
At least 24 hours reservation is required for any food and wine pairing programs. Our last tasting is held at 5:50pm daily. We are reservation only on weekends.
Powered by TrueTour™ Technology
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Join our Newsletter
Kenwood Tasting Room
Russian River Valley Estate
Santa Rosa, CA
Tasting Room Hours
Hours: 11am to 6pm