As lizards scamper about and red tailed hawks fly above, visitors can spend as little as 10 minutes or as much time as they like.
Chosen as “The Best Wine Country Picnics – Best View
Visitors are encouraged to wander down from the tasting room and then meander in no particular order among natural paths lined only in low fieldstones smothered with moss.
One of the Top 10 Cellar Doors (Tasting Rooms) in California
Paradise Ridge is a haven where locals and visitors come to savor the wonderful wines, bring their friends, and take in breathtaking views of the Russian River Valley vineyards and far beyond.
The view from the terrace is like a painting, layered with greens and golds, gradually blending into deeper earth tones and finally fading to hazy purple hues at the horizon.
At the intimate Paradise Ridge tasting room in Kenwood, tasting room manager Annette McDonnell, a former chef, likes to guide visitors through a 75-minute sensory wine and food exercise with the goal of helping them relax about pairing
This place has the feel of an insider’s secret…it’s well worth the effort to find.
A visit to Paradise Ridge Winery in the daytime is lovely. On summer nights with the view and the sunset, it’s a special treat
This Sliver of Sonoma Paradise delivers a dose of art, history, nature and fine wines in one stop
(Currently Closed Due to 2017 Tubbs Fire. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media for information about the rebuilding of the Russian River Estate)
As a benefit for our Paradise Found Wine Club Members, Paradise Ridge provides reserved picnic tables on our beautiful hillside terrace overlooking estate vineyards and the Russian River Valley.
Wine Club Picnicking Benefits
- Original Members – Can reserve for up to 4 guests complimentary on terrace, two times available.
- Aficionado & Elysium Members – Can reserve for up to 8 guests complimentary, two times available. For reservations please email [email protected]
Click Here To Join Our Wine Club
Picnic reservations are subject to availability.
Local Markets to Find Delicious Picnic Items:
- Oliver’s Market – (707) 537-7123 – 560 Montecito Center, Santa Rosa
- Franchetti’s Kitchen- (707) 526-1229 – 1229 No. Dutton Ave. Santa Rosa
- Mollsberry Market – (707) 546-5401 – 522 Larkfield Center, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
For Non Club Members:
A limited number of tables are available to enjoy a glass of wine and cheeses purchased at the winery. These tables are available on a first come basis for up to 4 persons. Please check in with the Tasting Room prior to using these tables. We ask that guests limit their time on these open tables to one hour, to allow other guests the opportunity to enjoy paradise as well.
Please be sure to leave everything as beautiful as you found it, so that everyone can enjoy Paradise at its best!
For information on our Wednesday Evening Wines & Sunsets click here.
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Join our Newsletter
Russian River Valley Estate
Santa Rosa, California 95403