Visitors are encouraged to wander down from the tasting room and then meander in no particular order among natural paths lined only in low fieldstones smothered with moss.
A case of Paradise Ridge wine is like winning the million dollar jackpot lottery
Our expression from the vineyard to the bottle
At the intimate Paradise Ridge tasting room in Kenwood, tasting room manager Annette McDonnell, a former chef, likes to guide visitors through a 75-minute sensory wine and food exercise with the goal of helping them relax about pairing
The wines are outstanding
Thank you all for all your hard work in putting together what forever in our hearts will be the best day of our lives.
A visit to Paradise Ridge Winery in the daytime is lovely. On summer nights with the view and the sunset, it’s a special treat
Top 5 Most Romantic Wineries in Sonoma & Napa
This place has the feel of an insider’s secret…it’s well worth the effort to find.
Currently Closed as we are rebuilding after the 2017 Tubbs Fire
Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media for information about the rebuilding of the Russian River Estate.
As a benefit for our Paradise Found Wine Club Members, Paradise Ridge provides reserved picnic tables on our beautiful hillside terrace overlooking estate vineyards and the Russian River Valley.
(Future) Wine Club Picnicking Benefits
- Classic Members – Can reserve for up to 4 guests complimentary on terrace, two times available.
- Aficionado & Elysium Members – Can reserve for up to 8 guests complimentary, two times available. For reservations please email [email protected]Click Here To Join Our Wine Club
Picnic reservations are subject to availability.
Local Markets to Find Delicious Picnic Items:
- Oliver’s Market – (707) 537-7123 – 560 Montecito Center, Santa Rosa
- Mollsberry Market – (707) 546-5401 – 522 Larkfield Center, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
For Non Club Members:
A limited number of tables are available to enjoy a glass of wine and cheeses purchased at the winery. These tables are available on a first come basis for up to 4 persons. Please check in with the Tasting Room prior to using these tables. We ask that guests limit their time on these open tables to one hour, to allow other guests the opportunity to enjoy paradise as well.
Please be sure to leave everything as beautiful as you found it, so that everyone can enjoy Paradise at its best!
For information on our Wednesday Evening Wines & Sunsets click here.
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Kenwood Tasting Room
Russian River Valley Estate
Santa Rosa, CA