You are most gracious, I am tempted to say that Paradise Ridge Winery’s customer service is as phenomenal as its wine, but I can’t drink your wonderful customer service. You’ve won a lover of fine wines future business. Thank you again
At the intimate Paradise Ridge tasting room in Kenwood, tasting room manager Annette McDonnell, a former chef, likes to guide visitors through a 75-minute sensory wine and food exercise with the goal of helping them relax about pairing
The wines are outstanding
This place has the feel of an insider’s secret…it’s well worth the effort to find.
Our expression from the vineyard to the bottle
This actually is Paradise…. Our guests were so amazed at how beautiful everything was. We were all able to enjoy the scenery of the day, the sunset, and the glory of the lights at night. It doesn’t get much better than this! Thank you Paradise Ridge for a beautiful wedding.
Top 5 Most Romantic Wineries in Sonoma & Napa
This Sliver of Sonoma Paradise delivers a dose of art, history, nature and fine wines in one stop
A visit to Paradise Ridge Winery in the daytime is lovely. On summer nights with the view and the sunset, it’s a special treat
Currently Closed as we are rebuilding after the 2017 Tubbs Fire
Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media for information about the rebuilding of the Russian River Estate.
As a benefit for our Paradise Found Wine Club Members, Paradise Ridge provides reserved picnic tables on our beautiful hillside terrace overlooking estate vineyards and the Russian River Valley.
(Future) Wine Club Picnicking Benefits
- Classic Members – Can reserve for up to 4 guests complimentary on terrace, two times available.
- Aficionado & Elysium Members – Can reserve for up to 8 guests complimentary, two times available. For reservations please email [email protected]Click Here To Join Our Wine Club
Picnic reservations are subject to availability.
Local Markets to Find Delicious Picnic Items:
- Oliver’s Market – (707) 537-7123 – 560 Montecito Center, Santa Rosa
- Mollsberry Market – (707) 546-5401 – 522 Larkfield Center, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
For Non Club Members:
A limited number of tables are available to enjoy a glass of wine and cheeses purchased at the winery. These tables are available on a first come basis for up to 4 persons. Please check in with the Tasting Room prior to using these tables. We ask that guests limit their time on these open tables to one hour, to allow other guests the opportunity to enjoy paradise as well.
Please be sure to leave everything as beautiful as you found it, so that everyone can enjoy Paradise at its best!
For information on our Wednesday Evening Wines & Sunsets click here.
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Join our Newsletter
Kenwood Tasting Room
Russian River Valley Estate
Santa Rosa, CA
Tasting Room Hours
Hours: 11am to 6pm