(Currently Closed Due to 2017 Tubbs Fire. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media for information about the rebuilding of the Russian River Estate)
Recently voted “Best Winery Event in Sonoma County”, Paradise Ridge is proud to host Wednesday Evening Wines & Sunsets. Ongoing from mid-May through October, visitors are invited to enjoying spectacular panoramic sunsets from the winery’s expansive veranda and beautiful poetry terrace. Guests also enjoy artisan wines, live music and wine country cuisine provided by local food vendors.
For Tickets – Click Book Online – ( Ages 6 and older must have a ticket)
Wines & Sunsets does sell out and has a maximum capacity of 250 people
Paradise Found Wine Club Member Benefits:
- For All Members Complimentary Tickets for 4 to each evening in May and October. Use Promo Code CLUBLOVE
- From June-September we offer a discounted price of $5 per ticket for up to 4 attendees (reg. price is $10) Use Promo Code CLUBLOVE
- All members enjoy 20% Off wines purchased for enjoyment during the event
- Aficionado Members – Complimentary Tickets for 8 & a reserved table one evening per season ($65 value). Please e-mail [email protected] to reserve.
- Elysium Members – Complimentary Tickets for 8 & a reserved table ($65 value) EACH evening all season long! Please e-mail [email protected] to reserve.
Important Guidelines for enjoying this fabulous event:
- On these evenings the tasting room is closed. Guests can enjoy a wonderful selection of hand crafted wines available by the glass or by the bottle at retail price plus tax.
- Please be aware that only wines purchased at Wines & Sunsets are appropriate, no outside alcohol allowed.
- Groups no larger than 8 please.
- So that we may set up nicely for this event, please arrive NO earlier than 5:30 pm.
- Due to food service, no Dogs are allowed on these evenings.
- Sonoma County Evenings can get chilly – remember to bring jackets to keep warm.
- We provide glasses for wine only – please bring water glasses and other picnic items and utensils you need.
- We encourage you to bring non-alcoholic beverages including water with you. We sell bottled water for $1.84 + tax.
Local Markets to Find Delicious Picnic Items:
- Oliver’s Market – (707) 537-7123 – 560 Montecito Center, Santa Rosa
- Franchetti’s Kitchen- (707) 526-1229 – 1229 No. Dutton Ave. Santa Rosa
- Mollsberry Market – (707) 546-5401 – 522 Larkfield Center, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
For more information please e-mail [email protected]
We look forward to sharing delicious wines, stunning sunsets and unforgettable evenings with you!
Line up of Music, Food, and Dessert Vendors (subject to change but currently up to date)
Join our Wine Club
- No Membership fees
- Four times each year, members receive a superb shipment of preselected wines.
- Receive a personal invitation to our annual MEMBERS ONLY party.
- First option on our limited release wines.
- and much more!
Join our Newsletter
Kenwood Tasting Room
Russian River Valley Estate
Santa Rosa, CA
Tasting Room Hours
Hours: 11am to 6pm